Shrimp grilled. This grilled shrimp is marinated in a sensational medley of citrus juices, garlic, cilantro, parsley and basil. If you don't have a grill basket, thread shrimp onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. When using skewers, make sure to turn them over once during cooking.
Cooking Romaine over the grates gives it a nice, nutty flavor, which complements the grilled shrimp and charred corn beautifully. A homemade avocado lime dressing and cotija cheese are the perfect finish. Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with lime wedges. You can cook Shrimp grilled using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp grilled
- You need 1000 Grams of shirmps.
- It’s 1/2 Spoon of pepper grined.
- Prepare 1/2 Spoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of lemon.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of onion powder.
If you are in need of a quick meal for a weeknight, this grilled shrimp is a fantastic option. Whisk up this tangy marinade and impress your family with all the flavors. A big hit with company, and easy to prepare. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.
Shrimp grilled instructions
- Wash the shirmps properly then set a side.
- Get a large bowl and get all the ingredients and also the shrimps put them all together then mix properly..
- Marinate for 5 mins..
- Get ah metal stick/ordinary stick for grilling.after that u can get the shrimps and put them at the grilling stick. After that prepare the fire..
- Now u can now grilled ur shrimps..
- You just cook about 3-5 mins.back to back.
Can be used as an appetizer or main dish. Give the shrimp flavor in the marinade of your choice. Thread your shrimp on a skewer for easy grilling. A simple Marinated Grilled Shrimp recipe is the perfect easy and healthy dinner for warm weather months! How long do I cook shrimp on the grill?