Oven Baked BBQ pork chops. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico.
This recipe is super easy to whip up, and these barbecue pork chops are perfect during the busy week. Oven baked bbq pork chops are a no frills but tasty meal. I remember having this quite a bit growing up. You can cook Oven Baked BBQ pork chops using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked BBQ pork chops
- It’s 4 of thick cut pork chops.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of RUB – 1 tsp each salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
The oven method doesn't require too much tending while cooking. You can have dinner on the table in less than an hour if paired with a few easy sides. I like serving this with coleslaw, corn on the cob, and baked. Place chops, overlapping slightly if necessary, in a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet.
Oven Baked BBQ pork chops step by step
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium to high heat..
- Mix together RUB ingredients and rub into all sides of pork chops..
- Sear each side of pork chop (about 30 seconds on each side in HOT pan).
- Pour 1/2 of the BBQ sauce in roasting pan. Put seared chops on top of sauce. Cover chops with remaining sauce..
- Cover. Bake at 325F for 45 minutes..
- Flip chops and continue cooking 15-20 minutes..
- Serving with a cheesy side always seems to be the perfect pairing!.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat. Easy bbq pork chops are quick to prepare when you are short on time, but want a homemade meal for dinner.. Tender Oven Baked Bbq Pork Chops Boneless. I've cooked pork chops on the grill, in the crockpot and on the stove. Oven Baked Pork Chops are my go-to.