Grilled Asian Burger Sliders with Spicy Wonton Skins. Grilled Asian Burger Sliders with Spicy Wonton Skins. Mini burgers, known by many as sliders, are the hottest little food trend sweeping the nation. Here is how you cook that.
While the burgers are grilling, place the buns cut side down on the grill and cook until lightly browned. Place on a plate in the fridge. Toss the slaw ingredients together in a medium bowl. You can have Grilled Asian Burger Sliders with Spicy Wonton Skins using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Asian Burger Sliders with Spicy Wonton Skins
- You need 4 of Bianco Meats Chinese Sausage Links.
- You need 1/2 Head of Green Cabbage Shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Scallion diced.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Canola oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 20 of Round Wonton Skins (you can buy at any suoermarket).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Kings Hawaiian Slider Burger Buns.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
Mix the spicy aioli ingredients together in a small bowl. We look forward to seeing you soon! Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. View menu and reviews for LA Burger in Carrollton, plus popular items & reviews.
Grilled Asian Burger Sliders with Spicy Wonton Skins instructions
- Remove casing from Sausages and place in a medium sized bowl, add 1/2 of cabbage, 1 Tbsp of Crushed garlic, and scallions. Mix together and form the size patties you desire, set aside..
- In a medium saute pan add 1/2 cup of canola oil and warm up to 350 degrees, slice wonton skins into 1/4 inch slices, place in pan and fry till golden brown drain on paper towels and sprinkle with red pepper and salt..
- Heat up your bbq grill or grill pan add 1 Tbsp of canola oil and cook burgers until done. Set aside and toast your burger buns. Add burger to bun then top with cabbage, carrots and some wonton skins..
- In a small bowl add soy sauce, sesame oi, rice wine vinegarl and the remaining garlic stir together and pour a tsp on your burger..
Grilled kimchi pickled jalapeno, teriyaki glaze, lettuce, tomato, sriracha and mayonnaise. Grilled onions, jalapenos, mustard, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle and spread. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Marinated grilled chicken breast on grilled sourdough with mayo, melted swiss cheese, garden fresh tomato, bacon and avocado. A grilled chicken breast topped with melted swiss and avocado, served on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, and spicy aioli.