Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs. This recipe for Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs is great recipe that is quick and easy to make and packed full of delicious garlic and parmesan flavors. Serve these Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs with pan seared asparagus and quinoa, or along side an Orzo Salad! Basically, it's a mom's dream dinner … with a dream chicken!
Today I am sharing with you an easy and super delicious recipe that is sure to please your stomach and make your family love you even more: buttery garlic parmesan chicken that hits all the right notes. Holy smokes, these are insanely delicious. I'm not entirely sure what took me so long to jump on the chicken thighs train; I've always been a boneless, skinless chicken breast kind of gal and have many a recipe to prove it (like my keto chicken roulade or shredded chicken chili ). You can have Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs
- You need 2 of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Parsley for garnish (if desired).
- You need of Oil for frying.
Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towel and season all over with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl stir together butter, garlic, lemon zest, and thyme. Crispy boneless chicken thighs in a thick and creamy mushroom sauce with garlic, herbs and parmesan cheese is the weeknight dinner everyone raves about! Served over rice, pasta, mashed potatoes OR low carb Keto options like mashed cauliflower or zucchini noodles, this would have to be one of the best ways to enjoy boneless chicken thighs!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Stir together all purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper..
- Dredge thighs in flour..
- Heat oil in either a deep fryer or a large pan. Deep fry thighs for about 8-10 minutes. Drain on wire rack..
- Cook the thighs until they just begin to brown. Bake thighs for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan. When the thighs have finished cooking in the oven place thighs into a large bowl or on a plate. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the thighs until they're well coated on both sides..
- Serve the thighs by sprinkling the remaining parmesan cheese on top of the thighs..
Using grated Parmesan will allow the cheese to mix more easily with the sauce. Add the chicken thighs back to the skillet with the sauce. Spoon the sauce over top of the chicken thighs, and serve topped with fresh Parmesan or herbs. Chicken is dipped in garlic butter, then rolled in a cheese and bread crumb mixture, and baked to perfection. The Parmesan mixture creates a crispy crust that resembles breaded chicken, but without the carbs from flour.