Deep Fried Oreos. Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain. Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil. In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, egg, and milk.
Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown. Deep Fried Oreos is one of our favorite treats at the fair. You can have Deep Fried Oreos using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Oreos
- Prepare 1 cup of Panacake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 quart of Oil.
- It’s 1 packages of Oreo cookies depending on how many you want to cook you may not use them all I didn't I only cooked 18.
Now you can make this delicious fried cookie at home with this simple recipe that is sure to be a hit at any party or get together. If you love fair foods, you'll love these fried Oreos!! For more favorites, check out our: Hand-Dipped Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes and Homemade Churros! Food vendors and their devoted fans are going to great lengths, from drive-throughs to phone apps, to keep the corn dogs and chickens-on-a-stick flowing.
Deep Fried Oreos instructions
- Heat about one quart of oil. While waiting on the oil to heat prepare your pancake mix. I used already ready pancake mix just add water. I mixed the water and pancake mix together until it was a thick consistency. I added like a table spoon more to make it thicker, because it seemed a lil thin and that is optional..
- Once the oil is hot dip the Oreos into the pancake mix covering the whole cookie. Lightly drop the cookie in the oil. Depending on the size of the deep fryer or pot you are using, only put 4 to 5 cookies in at once, to prevent from sticking. After about a min flip the cookies. The flipped side should be golden brown once both sides are golden brown (it takes 2 minutes or so to cook both sides). place on a plate lined with paper towel..
- EAT WHILE HOT THEY WILL NOT TASTE GOOD IF SAVED AND EATEN LATER..
Deep Fried Oreos are a must at the next kid's party you attend! Kids will worship you if you fry them a batch of Oreos. Kids will worship you if you fry them a batch of Oreos. Combine pancake mix, milk, eggs and oil. Mix until there are no lumps.