Crockpot quinoa and vegetables. Home » Recipes » Dairy Free » Crockpot Quinoa and Vegetables Recipe. Warm, nourishing, and so simple, you'll want to make this stew for dinner tonight! This is my new favorite recipe.
The longer this soup cooks, the more liquid the quinoa absorbs. For a heartier soup, that's great, but if you want it to remain more broth-y, stop cooking as soon as the quinoa has "popped." Each slow cooker is a little different so cooking time varies. Look for chicken that shreds easily, quinoa fully cooked through, and tender veggies. You can have Crockpot quinoa and vegetables using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot quinoa and vegetables
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 of bell peppers, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped or shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of beans.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli, chopped.
- You need 3 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of You can add in any vegetables you like!.
Season with salt and pepper if desired. Slow Cooker Vegetables with Quinoa from Food Faith Fitness. Slow Cooker Quinoa Black Bean Stuffed Peppers from Pinch of Yum. The Best Quinoa Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly
Crockpot quinoa and vegetables step by step
- Rinse quinoa, dump into crockpot, add olive oil to coat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, cook on high 2-4 hours or low 4-6 hours..
- Quinoa is done when you can fluff it with a fork, liquid should be absorbed.
This Crockpot Spicy Vegetarian Tortilla Soup with Quinoa is just what every cold January day needs. It's super easy, full of good for you ingredients, and so delicious. Just toss everything into your crockpot (or instant pot) and cook low and slow all day. No extra steps, and nothing fancy. Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray and place the uncooked quinoa, corn, chickpeas, black beans, red pepper, tomato, onion cumin powder, garlic, salt, pepper and adobe sauce inside, stirring until well combined.