Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot. In a medium bowl place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar and chili sauce. Stir and pour over chicken breasts.
In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauces and marmalade; pour over chicken. Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. Great recipe for Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. You can cook Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- Prepare 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix).
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
Good way to use up leftover cranberry sauce !! AND it's yummy to eat !! Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken is an easy dinner recipe. The taste of the moist chicken is out of this world!
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken step by step
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet…….
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo……
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot…..
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! .
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot…….
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently……..
- Cook on low for 6 hours………
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy !.
The cranberry and orange juice combines to make such a delightful sauce. This is also a naturally gluten free meal! Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot. In a medium bowl place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar and chili sauce. Stir and pour over chicken breasts.