Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe. Rao's will take your Chicken Cacciatore to the next level with our Roasted Garlic Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
With two forks, shred the chicken in the Crock-Pot, add cheddar cheese, and stir to evenly coat the chicken. A Meal that the Whole Family will Enjoy – Slow Cooker Chicken Taquitos. Having hard time to find a recipe that everyone absolutely loves? You can have Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 4 ounces of cream cheese, cubed and softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s of flour tortillas.
Look no further, everyone will go crazy over the heaping piles of homemade Crock-Pot Chicken Taquitos served for dinner. This recipe is perfect for kids. Weeknight style Crockpot BBQ Beer Chicken Taquitos…with Street Corn Salsa and lime crema too. Because crispy, crunchy, cheesy taquitos need all the toppings.
Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe instructions
- In a small bowl, add cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper, mix well. Place chicken breast in the bottom of slow cooker. Pour water into crock., season chicken..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. I used my pressure cooker (ninja foodie you can see my water line so not much water and I drained the water after it was done cooking… this was set on hi for 5 mins with a natural release.).
- Mix with cream cheese and 1/4 cup shredded cheese..
- Warm flour tortillas and spread a small amount of chicken mixture onto the tortillas..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese Roll up..
- Serve with additional toppings such as sour cream, salsa and avocado..
- Notes – I used a food processor for the chicken,..just easily for me…
Shredded chicken in a spicy chipotle BBQ beer sauce, mixed with cheese, rolled up in tortillas, and oven baked. Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe If you love Mexican food, here is a recipe that will soon become a new favorite! This Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe is so easy and requires little work because the slow cooker does all the cooking for you! The shredded chicken and cream cheese make an amazing combination. Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker and cover with taco seasoning.