Crockpot Chicken Alfredo. In a slow cooker, add chicken, heavy cream, butter, and broth. Season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Check out the crock pot Chicken Alfredo recipe video below so you can see how easy it is to make this Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe.
The entire family including the picky ones completely cleaned off their plate. In fact, some licked the plates cleaned. I might have been one of them. You can cook Crockpot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 4 of boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sweet basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped sweet onion.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2 jars of your favorite alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 box of pasta.
Yep… it was that good. Crockpot Chicken Alfredo. Whether you call it a Crock Pot recipe or a slow cooker recipe, this is the perfect way to make an easy family-friendly dinner! Start with a quick sear on the chicken, don't cook the chicken all the way through. Just add some color to the chicken, this will equate to flavor in the Crockpot Chicken Alfredo.
Crockpot Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Spray your crockpot with nonstick spray like Pam. Place the chicken breasts, chicken broth, chopped onion, all the seasonings, olives and the mushroooms into the crockpot. Cook for 3 hours on high, or until the chicken falls apart..
- Add the 2 jars of sauce. I went with the four cheese alfredo sauce by Ragu..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add tablespoon of sea salt and a tablespoon of oil to the water. Add pasta of your choice, i used rigatoni noodles. Once youve reached desired tenderness of noodle, drain it then add noodles to crockpot. Turn crockpot down to warm until ready to serve..
Quick and easy crockpot chicken alfredo recipe, made with simple ingredients. An easy weeknight meal – Rich, creamy, cheesy, loaded with Italian seasoning. This meal is just as delicious as my One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo (Stovetop Version) and a classic comfort food. Can you make chicken alfredo in the crockpot/ slow cooker? Right before serving, stir broccoli and fettuccine into the creamy mixture.