Crock pot stuffed peppers. There's a whole lot to love about stuffed peppers. They're hearty, made with inexpensive ingredients and they taste great—even to veggie skeptics. Topped stuffed peppers with some hot taco sauce, S&P, onion & garlic powder.
Stuffed peppers are a family favorite, I grew up eating. Because it was a vegetable. how to make crock pot stuffed peppers: In a large bowl combine, ground beef (uncooked), cooked rice, Rotel, Price*s Pimiento Cheese Spread, seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Mix it together just like you are making a meatloaf. You can have Crock pot stuffed peppers using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot stuffed peppers
- It’s 4 of large green bell peppers.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 C of canned red beans.
- You need 1/2 C of quinoa.
- It’s 8 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 2 T of taco seasoning.
When peppers are tender, top peppers with remaining cheese and cover. Garnish with cilantro and sour cream and serve. Crock Pot Stuffed peppers are great because you can leave them cooking while you're out of the house and unlike my usual Stuffed Peppers the peppers don't need to be pre-cooked. To Make Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers Ahead of Time.
Crock pot stuffed peppers step by step
- Dice cheese into small pieces.
- Cut tops off and remove seeds and ribs from peppers.
- Combine everything but the peppers.
- Pack filling into peppers.
- Pour a small amount of water into crock pot.
- Stand filled peppers up in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
Crock pot stuffed peppers recipe with only five ingredients! I think you probably know this by now but man, do I ever love food! Instead of ground beef, use ground turkey in the filling. Slow Cooker Stuffed Bell Peppers are stuffed with ground beef, rice, diced tomatoes, black beans, and cheese. They cook to perfection in the slow cooker and make an excellent dinner!