Crispy donut balls awama. Crispy donut balls awama step by step. Set aside for one hour to rise.. These crisp, Lebanese doughnut balls, called awamat, are coated in simple syrup and are the perfect dessert for any occasion.
Simple syrup is just a combination of water and sugar. Mix well until a smooth dough is formed. A crispy #savory donut with chewy and somewhat airy interior. You can have Crispy donut balls awama using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy donut balls awama
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water or so.
- Prepare 2 cups of simple syrup.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
It's typically eaten with rice congee, soy milk or my personal favorite is with a coffee latte.. Crispy donut balls awama. flour, cornstarch, dry yeast, baking powder, sugar, salt, oil, water or so Pawon Indo Bule. The double frying makes the awamat crispier. Remove with a slotted spoon, and drop into the sugar syrup.
Crispy donut balls awama step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup of warm water with sugar.
- Add the yeast mixture after activities to dry ingredients and add the 1 cup water slowly, batter should have the same consistency as pancake mix.
- Set aside for one hour to rise.
- Heat oil in deep fryer (medium to high).
- First fried Using a tablespoon dip it in cold oil first then pick up a small portion of the batter and drop it in the hot oil first it will sink then it will flow on top fry it until light brown remove aside finish the batter.
- Second fried this will make the ball crispy add again in the oil and fry until golden color and crispy crunchy remove.
- Dip in prepared cold simple syrup or substitute with honey or powder-sugar enjoy.
Crispy donut balls awama. flour, cornstarch, dry yeast, baking powder, sugar, salt, oil, water or so J. I just wanted to put that out there right off the bat. In no way do I like doughnuts. A number of factors may affect the actual nutrition values for each product and, as such Krispy Kreme Doughnuts cannot guarantee the nutrition information provided on this site is perfect. If you have questions about a specific menu item, please ask a manager at your local Krispy Kreme store for additional nutrition information.