Chicken Maui. Our Chicken is All Natural and Hormone Free with No Antibiotics. MENU Chicken Beef Combo Chicken Katsu Chicken Katsu & Teriyaki Chicken Katsu & Beef Teri Maui chicken is a festive dish featuring succulent chicken breast, sweet red and orange peppers and mushrooms. This colorful dish is then simmered in a spicy ginger, garlic, and pineapple sauce and poured over white or brown rice.
Mix marinade ingredients: In a medium mixing bowl whisk together ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sriracha, Worcestershire, sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Pour marinade over chicken: Place chicken in a medium bowl or gallon size resealable bag. House Buffalo sauce, blue cheese crumble, lettuce, tomato, with our own house ranch dressing. You can cook Chicken Maui using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Maui
- It’s of Boneless chicken breast.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Beaten eggs.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of White vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Place chicken pieces into the bag, squeeze out air, seal bag, and lomi (massage) bag to coat chicken with marinade. Remove chicken from marinade and arrange chicken, skin sides up, on a broiler pan. Grilled Huli Huli Chicken is a five star recipe! The marinade is quick and easy and full of such amazing flavor!
Chicken Maui step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Turn on deep fryer to 375°F or use stove pan to fry using the oil.
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients well and put in fridge until ready to use.
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on the small pieces of chicken.
- Then dip chicken in the beaten egg.
- Then dip chicken in the cornstarch.
- Put chicken in fryer and take out when chicken has risen or after 3 minutes.
- Put chicken in long baking dish and pour the sauce over it.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice and broccoli.
You will make this again and again! This Huli Huli Chicken has been on my list of things to make for years now. I am kicking myself for not making it until now. Luckily after returning the gear at Kihei, Edgar spotted smoke coming from the church's parking lot – and eventually saw an impromptu bbq chicken stand. We were driving around exploring and came across this stand, the amazing smell forced us to stop.