Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl. Rao's will take your Chicken Parmesan to the next level with our Tomato Basil Sauce. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes! Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Alfredo is all cooked in ONE POT!
This Creamy Garlic Parmesan Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is a deliciously easy meal. Add mushrooms, spinach and grilled chicken to make it a meal! This Garlic Parmesan Fettuccine with fresh spinach and mushrooms is a serious must-try! You can cook Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl
- You need 1/2 lb (1 half) of a box of your favorite pasta).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of chicken breast fried (see my last recipe).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1 of large French bread loaf.
A super simple, easy peasy chicken alfredo dinner! Everything – the chicken and even the pasta – all gets cooked in ONE single pot. Say hello to the best chicken alfredo dinner ever. The alfredo sauce is completely homemade – and it so perfectly rich and creamy using just a handful of pantry.
Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl step by step
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips..
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together.
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4/5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly..
Chicken Parmesan Alfredo (Parmigiana Alfredo) recipe: Creamy, rich, and delicious treatment for chicken. Chicken breasts are coated with seasoned breadcrumbs, bathed in Alfredo Sauce, then topped with tomatoes & two cheeses for a delicious twist on a traditional dish. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta. Add chicken breasts, diced butter, minced garlic and broccoli florets to the slow cooker. Pour the mixture of cream and chicken broth on top and give a quick stir to.