Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook. Remove the chicken from the oven and discard the beer can. Set a large ovenproof skillet on a baking pan. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper Beercan chicken, also known as beer butt chicken, is a popular outdoor grill recipe, but it is not feasible for everyone, nor at any time of the year.
The only thing you may miss is a slightly smoky flavor that naturally comes with a grill. Wash and clean chicken inside and out. Place all dry ingredients on a paper plate or in a bowl. You can have Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 1 can of any beer.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of McCormack’s Brazilian steakhouse seasoning.
- It’s of Original creole seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Smoke paprika.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Open beer and drink half or set asside. Put the rest of the dry seasoning in the half a can of beer. Beer Can Chicken In The Oven. Here's something you might not know about me.
Beer can chicken in the oven #mycookbook instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- Wash off chicken remove neck and bag. Pat dry with paper towels..
- Butter up the chicken all over and add seasonings all over. (I listed the seasoning I used use whatever you like.).
- Open beer and place it on a cook sheet, set chicken on top of beer can..
- Check on chicken packaging for cooking times. and the lbs for your chicken.(20-25 mins per lbs) this chicken here was 5.75 lbs remove top oven rack.
- Cook until done.
While I am not a huge sports fan, I really love the experiences and celebrations of game day. Chris and the girls love going to local games of all kinds, and game day traditions are a big part of our lives. Using a can of beer is a simple and interesting way to cook your next chicken dinner. The beer heats up during the cooking process and fills the chicken cavity with steam. This method will make the outside of your chicken golden-brown and crispy while keeping the inside juicy.