BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich. Add Conecuh sausage, bacon bits, or diced grilled chicken to the melting cheese to make it a meal. Great recipe for BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich. If you want a heavier hearty sandwich use leftover meat in it.
If you want a heavier hearty sandwich use leftover meat in it. Uses up leftovers and you can be creative. The twist is to use garlic bread.? You can cook BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich
- Prepare 1 pkg of frozen Texas toast garlic bread, room temperature (8 slices).
- Prepare 1 cup of Pimento Cheese (store bought or homemade).
- Prepare of Smoked brisket (leftovers).
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheese (whatever cheese you like).
If you want a heavier hearty sandwich use leftover meat in it. Uses up leftovers and you can be creative. Succulent BBQ Beef Brisket, in a grilled cheese sandwich. This recipe is a great way to use up leftover slow cooked beef brisket. (BBQ Vinaigrette, Honey Mustard, Herb Vinaigrette) Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of a food borne illness.
BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich instructions
- Let the garlic bread slices come to room temperature. I also like sliced tomatoes on my grilled cheese..
- Heat up the brisket and bbq sauce together. Set aside..
- Next assemble. On 1 side of the bread on top of the garlic butter smear on the Pimento Cheese. Add the tomato slice if you want. Top with brisket and bbq sauce. Top with shredded cheese. Place second garlic bread slice. Make all of them to be ready to grill them..
- Heat your pan and once hot add in your sandwiches. Once starts to color on bottom flip and top with heavy pan to squish. Keep an eye on them to flip again until melty and golden brown. I served with tomato soup and chips..
Brisket Sandwiches with Coleslaw are the king of all sandwiches! Brisket Sandwiches with juicy, flavor exploding, melt in your mouth barbecue brisket piled on cheesy toasted buns with crunchy, light coleslaw – drool – will be your go-to company meal! They're super easy to make in the slow cooker, completely customizable, make ahead friendly and the brisket reheats beautifully! Menu of Cheesy Delights Truck Menu. . PIMENTO CHEESE DIP & HOUSE BBQ CHIPS..