3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough. It's got a crispy keto crust that perfect for pilling on all the cheese and toppings! It's also quick and easy to make, gluten free, keto-friendly and made with simple ingredients: almond flour, mozzarella, cream cheese and an egg. Fat is where the flavor is and this crust is pretty much all cheese.
The original fathead dough consists of almond flour, mozzarella, cream cheese and an egg. It was actually fairly easy to make vegan! I substituted vegan mozzarella for the mozzarella, omitted the cream cheese and replaced the egg with coconut yogurt and psyllium husk. You can cook 3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough
- You need 4 oz of Cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of large beaten egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of psyllium husk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Marjoram.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Fathead pizza is all the rage among keto and low carb dieters. This pizza crust is a gluten free version that fits low carb, high fat macros perfectly. The secret is in the cheese! An easy fathead recipe worth trying.
3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough instructions
- In a large bowl combine 1st 3 ingredients. Microwave for 1 minute. While in the mic beat large egg..
- Remove cheese mix from mic and add next 7 ingredients. Mix until it resembles wet dough and is thoroughly combined..
- On a greased cookie sheet place dough in the middle and cover with plastic wrap. Roll dough with a cylinder to cover sheet. Bake at 375° til the top is just getting golden brown..
- For raw pizzas use the crust chilled and apply toppings. For traditional pizza turn the broil function on to cook any toppings applied til they are thoroughly cooked..
A delicious and easy fathead pizza crust. They actually prefer my keto pizza to the standard flour crust. I double this recipe to serve my entire family because I have a teenage boy who can really put away the pizza. Fat head dough is all the rage in the keto world! Made predominantly with cheese, it really is the ultimate low carb "bread".