My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! Meal Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Dinner Recipes.
We like it garnished with lemon wedges with couscous on the side. Easy fish recipes – Looking for quick and easy fish recipes? These healthy recipes with salmon, cod, or tilapia fish are perfect for a weeknight dinner. You can cook My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onions.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper 2 tsp dried dill weed.
- It’s 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce.
- It’s 2 lbs of Flounder. You can choose whatever fish you like.
Fish is healthy and easy to bake, grill, or fry. Find hundreds of fish recipes for tilapia, cod, salmon, tuna, and more. This is a simple recipe for halibut steaks, and it's one of our favorite fish dishes by far. You'll make good use of a half-stick of butter, plus garlic, capers, and fresh thyme.
My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe instructions
- Pre-heat the oven broiler; Grease 9×13" baking dish with thin coat of butter..
- Mix together Parmesan cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice, green onion, salt, pepper, ginger, dill, & Tabasco in small bowl until well blended..
- Arrange fish in a single layer in baking dish..
- Broil fish for 8 minutes or until it flakes with a fork..
- Remove from oven and carefully spread Parmesan mixture over top. Broil 2 additional minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned..
- Top it with sea weed or parsley..
Whether you are following the Mediterranean diet, practicing Lent, or simply love fish, you'll find lots of inspiration here! The original recipe called for halibut, which I love but it's very hard to get here in Florida. I have used tilapia, mahi-mahi, salmon, flounder, cod, & shrimp with this recipe, and they have all turned out wonderful. Another easy fish recipe that has become a family favorite during the warmer months is this Fish Taco recipe. From light salmon to hearty fried fish, these fresh fish recipes are great any night of the week.