L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven. Great recipe for L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven. I'm not much of a cooker and like to keep things easy, simple, delicious and use what I have at home. This is a great recipe, quick, simple and the oven does most of the work 🙂 Once it's ready all you need to do is serve and eat.
Add drumsticks and toss to coat. #ASMRCooking #EasyDinnerIdeas #ChickenRecipe BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS with Lemon and Garlic ASMR Cooking Sounds is recommended. This baked chicken drumsticks recipe is a childhood favorite. You can cook L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven
- You need 5 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- You need large of 29cmx24cm aluminum rectangular pan.
- You need 1 of Aluminum foil.
I make it all the time and my family loves it. Easy to prepare, nutritious and full of flavor. This time I decided to change a few things up and make a lighter version of this baked chicken legs recipe. As if juicy and crispy baked chicken wasn't enough to convince you to make this recipe, chicken legs are budget-friendly, easy to prepare, can easily feed a crowd and kids love.
L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven step by step
- Here's an easy recipe for a main course and side dish all in one, soaking each other's flavors while cooking. No special ingredients required..
- Preheat oven to 200°c.
- Wash the chicken in the sink with water and place evenly in the aluminum pan..
- Peel the potatoes and chop into small cubes and place in the pan around and over the drumsticks..
- Add the chopped onion evenly in the pan..
- Pour the olive oil evenly on the potatoes and drumsticks..
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 3 of the minced garlic cloves and stir everything very gently, turning over the drumsticks..
- Yet again salt to taste..
- Add the last 3 minced garlic cloves and stir again..
- *Optional ingredient: dash of Thyme over it all. I love it, but don't use it because my husband doesn't like Thyme. If you do, I recommend it..
- Cover the pan with the aluminum foil. (Covering he pan not only makes the cooking time shorter, it's especially recommended since the heat and humidity inside the covered pan soaks the food better with the seasoning and flavors, and won't dry out the food. If you want a bit of crispiness, take off the foil for the last 20-30min of cooking)..
- Cook in the preheated oven for 75-90 minutes..
- Bon appétit!.
Quick, easy and delicious chicken drumstick recipe. Season with a dash of cumin, salt and pepper. Drumstick(ड्रम्स्टिक) Hindi Name: ड्रम्स्टिक Drum stick or horseradish tree is a tall slender plant grown for it greens, flowers and nutritious pods. It is a very commonly used vegetable in Indian household. The leaves are the most nutritious part of the plant.