Broiled Fish. Combine lemon juice, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and remaining butter; pour over fish. Lean fish (flounder, tilapia) are best paired with a rich topping, as in our Broiled Tilapia with Yogurt and Herbs, or a brightly flavored compound butter (for example, add chopped tarragon and lemon zest to butter). Trusted broiled fish recipes from Betty Crocker.
Preheat the oven on the broil setting. Heat the butter in a small skillet and stir in the salt, pepper, paprika and lemon juice. Arrange the fish on a greased rack in a broiler pan (thin fillets may be placed in the pan without the rack). You can cook Broiled Fish using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broiled Fish
- Prepare 1 lb of fish fillets (your choice, I used tilapia).
- It’s 1 cup of marinade (your choice, I used lemon-pepper).
- You need 1 dash of garlic salt.
Sergei Talykov / EyeEm / Getty Images. Swordfish is wonderful when prepared on the grill. The firm meat holds together well and it grills a lot like a good steak. Try it next to grilled fish or lamb," says recipe creator swedishmilk.
Broiled Fish step by step
- Pour the marinade on thawed fish fillets and set in fridge for 30 minutes to absorb flavor..
- After the fish is marinated, spray broiler pan with cooking spray..
- Turn the oven on Broil. (medium heat if applicable).
- Rub about a spoonful of marinade on top of the fish..
- Broil about 8-10 minutes or until done, rubbing another spoonful of marinade halfway through cooking time..
Sprinkle with remaining OLD BAY and lemon juice. Replace the garlic powder with two cloves of fresh pressed garlic cloves. Baked Tilapia With Lemon and Butter: Prepare the tilapia with the garlic powder, lemon juice, butter, and soy sauce as directed above. Broiled fish fillets takes only minutes to prepare and cook, and has a fraction of the calories of deep-fried fish. Replace red meat with fish can help you lose weight or maintain your weight.