Spaghetti Biscuits. Drain cooked pasta and then transfer to a bowl, mix in ½ cup reduced fat/calorie pasta sauce, feel free to add some diced vegetables, I choose not to. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
Everyone needs a good biscuit recipe. I have one that I've made a few times, from scratch, and they're worth every ounce of effort. Cook meatballs according to package instructions. You can have Spaghetti Biscuits using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Biscuits
- Prepare of Biscuits.
- You need 4 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need As needed of Lyles Golden Syrup optional.
- It’s To taste of butter for the split Biscuits.
- You need of Spaghetti.
- It’s 2/3 pound of spaghetti noodles that's what I had leftover.
- Prepare 48 ounces of mixed spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2/3 pound of porkloin.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s As needed of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare To taste of red pepper flakes.
There's so much you can do with refrigerated biscuit dough! From easy homemade apple Danish to cheesy ham pockets, get creative with these sweet and savory ideas. Moist, lightly sweet biscuits are just perfect for breakfast or a cup of tea in the afternoon. This is as close as I could get to the store bakery version.
Spaghetti Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven 450°Fahrenheit. To a mixing bowl add oil and salt. Add the apple cider vinegar to a measuring cup mix the milk and vinegar..
- Add flour to the oil and salt. Pour the milk mixture to the flour and mix well. Form into 9 Biscuits and bake for 10 minutes. Melt the butter and mix with garlic..
- Take Biscuits out. Brush the tops of Biscuits with the butter garlic mixture. Put under the broiler till browned..
- Split in half add some butter to taste. Cut the loin up into chunks remove any membrane or sinews..
- Dice the pork season and put into a deep pan and sauté for 12 minutes. Get the sauces. Open and pour in add a tablespoon of water to each jar. Put lid on top and shake it to get leftover sauce out and pour it into the sauce..
- Simmer the sauce for 7 minutes. Add pasta to your plate, then cover with cheese. Add the sauce on top. Add more cheese on the sauce and pepper flakes on top. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
My husband and kids loved these just as much as the store bought biscuits. We make a lactose free version with vanilla soy milk and margarine, but have made the milk variety for others. Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet over high heat; drain fat. Transfer pasta mixture to prepared baking dish. Sometimes served with a white gravy.