Game Day Teriyaki Wings. Great recipe for Game Day Teriyaki Wings. A game day hit for my first attempt for a superbowl party. My friends destroyed the wings in a manor of minutes after the first taste.
Mix your garlic powder, black pepper and season salt together in a small bowl and sprinkle over both sides of the chicken. Repeat until all chicken is seasoned. Place in the fridge to marinate overnight. You can cook Game Day Teriyaki Wings using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Game Day Teriyaki Wings
- You need 5 Lbs of Chicken Wings/Wing Dings.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh (Minced) or Jared Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 3 Cups of Flour.
- It’s of Seasoning For Chicken.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Season Salt.
My friends destroyed the wings in a manor of minutes after the first taste. Sweet and savory are the stars here. Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt. These sticky Teriyaki wings are always a hit on game day, especially for those who prefer sweet over heat.
Game Day Teriyaki Wings instructions
- Place about half your chicken in a container to be refrigerated later. Mix your garlic powder, black pepper and season salt together in a small bowl and sprinkle over both sides of the chicken. Repeat until all chicken is seasoned. Place in the fridge to marinate overnight..
- When your ready to maybe the chicken, begin your sauce first. Take a small pot and add your ketchup, hoisin sauce, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, Brian sugar, ginger, chicken broth and rice wine vinegar and whisk together over low-medium heat. Let it simmer instead of boiling it while you cook your chicken. Whisk periodically.
- To fry your chicken, prepare a large pot or deep fryer with vegetable oil and place over medium-high heat. Take your flour and add it to a zip lock bag. Make another batch of the chicken seasoning and place in to flour and toss until mixed..
- Once your oil is to temp, place your seasoned chicken in the flour mixture, covering all sides, knock off any excess flour and place into oil for 5-6 minutes at 4-5 pieces at a time. Repeat until all chicken is cooked..
- Finally, with your chicken cooked and your sauce completed, place chicken in aluminum tin and pour sauce over chicken. Mix to completely cover chicken. Garnish with scallions and serve.
Cut the wings into three pieces through the joints. Looking for some perfect game day food? These Teriyaki Barbecue Wings are the perfect sweet and bold bite. These are what I love to toss in the oven when we're sitting down to watch a game on Sundays. These are the game day food (or, ahem, dinner) I love to dig into while my … Smeared with sweet & salty homemade honey teriyaki sauce, these crispy baked chicken wings are undeniably one of the best (yet messiest) game-day foods!