Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini. I found that using somewhat smaller sized zucchinis worked best in this recipe. It allowed the zucchini to cook evenly and quickly. The biggest tip I recommend is making sure to use similar sized zucchini so they are all cooked up evenly!
Zucchini takes the place of potatoes in this cheesy carb-slashed recipe. Watch now, and then get the recipe at https://hungry-girl.c. Healthy Hasselback Zucchini + More Zucchini Recipes. You can have Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini
- Prepare 2 of medium-large zucchini (about 8 oz. each).
- It’s Dash of each salt and black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of light sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp. of chopped scallions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of precooked real crumbled bacon.
If you've been longingly looking at recipes for hasselback potatoes but craving a less-starchy alternative, we've got it! Ww Recipes Low Carb Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Recipes Dinner Snack Recipes Clean Eating Healthy Eating Healthy Food. This tasty foil-baked gluten-free side dish is sure to impress and SO easy to make! Add the bread crumbs and the herbs, and season with salt to taste.
Fully Loaded Hasselback Zucchini instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on a baking sheet, and spray with nonstick spray. Slice off and discard stem ends of zucchini. Cut slits through the width, about 1/2-inch apart, stopping about 1/4 inch from the bottom. Place zucchini on the center of the foil, and cover with another large piece of foil. Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet..
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove sheet, and let cool for 5 minutes. Set oven to broil. Cut packet to release steam before removing the top piece of foil. Sprinkle zucchini with salt and pepper. Carefully sprinkle cheese into the slits of the zucchini. Broil until cheese has melted and lightly browned, about 1 minute. Top with remaining ingredients. MAKES 2 SERVINGS.
- Notes-When slicing each zucchini, place it between two chopsticks on the cutting board. This will prevent you from slicing through to the bottom..
Just like the classic prep for a baked potato (but without all the starch), these roasted zucchini make a delicious side for steak or chicken. Baked Hasselback Zucchini is a unique and tasty way to get your serving of vegetables for the day. It's loaded with a savory garlic and parmesan rub that will make you forget you're eating something healthy! Wondering just how healthy is this Baked Hasselback Zucchini? Hasselback Zucchini with Lemon, Basil, and Feta.