Crockpot London Broil. I think I found my favorite way to cook steak in the crock pot today. I decided to make our favorite London Broil Roast in a Crock Pot. Crock Pot London Broil turns out so moist and tender cooked in the slow cooker.
Some meals, we want a BIG helping of veggies with our london broil, other times we are just feeling a meat and potatoes vibe. How to Cook London Broil in the Crock Pot. Prepping this London broil for the slow cooker is super easy. You can have Crockpot London Broil using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot London Broil
- Prepare 2-3 lb of London broil.
- You need 1 of sweet onion, cut in large pieces.
- You need 2 of potatoes, cut up not too small.
- You need 1 cup of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 of medium cloves garlic, chopped.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
First, you will turn your crock pot to high heat. The recipe calls for a round steak or London broil, which are lean cuts with good flavor. It's a fattier cut, but it becomes very tender in the slow cooker. If you are looking for a melt-in-your-mouth steak, choose a chuck steak and add an hour or two to the cooking time.
Crockpot London Broil instructions
- Season meat to taste on both sides and lay in crockpot..
- Lay carrots, potatoes and onions around meat..
- Sprinkle chopped garlic on meat.
- Combine water, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce..
- Pour mixture on top of meat and vegetables..
- Cook on low 6 hours..
Easy London Broil Crock Pot Recipe is hands down the best way to cook London broil. It's tender London broil marinated and slow cooked with onions until it's practically falling apart. If you're making this Easy London Broil Crock Pot Recipe, you might want to check out my London Broil Marinade to add to this recipe. You can also serve this with Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes. Dredge the London broil on both sides in the flour and leave in the Crock-Pot.