Simply Deep Fried Turkey. Lots of Fried Turkey Fryer to Choose From. Deep-frying a turkey takes place outdoors. A whole peeled onion is used to keep the three gallons of oil from scorching.
Make sure it's entirely dry inside and out, border on very dry. While the turkey is coming to room temp, prepare your deep frying pot. Deep fried turkey using an electric turkey fryer is really super simple! You can have Simply Deep Fried Turkey using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simply Deep Fried Turkey
- Prepare of dry.
- Prepare 20 lb of turkey.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh coffee grounds.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 4 gallon of peanut oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Chipotle powder (optional).
I start by rinsing and drying a thawed bird inside and out. Then I mix up a simple fried turkey rub using poultry seasoning , garlic powder , salt , and ground black pepper, and rub it all over the outside and inside of the bird. If cooked the right way, a deep-fried turkey can make your Thanksgiving dinner even more impressive. Whether you're taking over the turkey fryer or simply supervising the kitchen, the recipes below are sure to deliver an.
Simply Deep Fried Turkey step by step
- Rub tbls peanut oil all over inside and out of thawed turkey..
- Rub turkey inside and out with rub mix. Leave in fridge overnight..
- Heat oil in Turkey fryer to 350°F.
- Cook for 1 hour 20min. Internal temp of turkey should be 165°F.
- Take out of fryer, let oil drain, cool and enjoy!.
When it's done right, The Big Easy Fried Turkey, seasoned with just a little salt and pepper, makes your Thanksgiving dinner even more impressive. The Big Easy Oil-less Turkey Fryer cooks your turkey with a crispy crust on the outside and tender, juicy meat on the inside. Set the turkey aside and start to work on the injection. As the butter is already melted, you only need to mix it with the other ingredients. Use a medium-sized bowl to ease your mixing and start off by pouring melted butter into the bowl.