Crockpot Roast. Notes on the Perfect Crock Pot Roast Recipe. We used brown gravy mix in this recipe. I made up The Perfect Crock Pot Roast in good ol' Sir Hamilton (my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker).
Poured that over the roast and veggies in the crock pot. It was very good, The meat does get a bit dry though. This is a simple go-to recipe for me, always perfectly cooked, enjoy it every time.. You can have Crockpot Roast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Roast
- It’s of Chuck Roast.
- Prepare 2 of Au Jus mix.
- You need of Onion (chop about handfull).
- Prepare clove of Garlic (1-2 chop cloves).
- You need of Small potatoes.
- It’s of Baby carrots.
- It’s of Water.
My Crock Pot Roast is the best you'll ever taste – a super tender, fall-apart slow cooker pot roast with incredible flavor that's cooked all day in the slow cooker. Served with a simple brown gravy, carrots and potatoes, it's a homey and delicious Sunday supper or weeknight dinner. This pot roast in the crockpot is simply perfection. Place beef roast in crock pot.
Crockpot Roast instructions
- Open your roast. Score meat and rub in one pack of Au Jus mix into your meat. Then stuff with chopped onions and garlic..
- Tightly wrap your meat and place in fridge over night..
- Cook on high. ☆6-9 am-ish put your second package Au Jus mix in crock pot. Add little water n mix..
- Put you meat in crock pot and fill with water.
- Scrub your baby potatoes..
- Dice potatoes and place on top of your meat. Cover with lid..
- ☆ OPTIONAL-> Around 1-3pm add baby carrots. These cook fast if you put in to early they can get mushy. (Your choice can add all at once.).
- Enjoy! ♡BTW the Au Jus broth great on mashed potatoes! .
Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast. Pour the water around the roast. I also marinated the Chuck Roast the night before with olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper. I also threw in some garlic with the beef stock while cooking. The carrots turned out great too.