Moist and Flavourful Pan Fried Tilapia. See recipes for Moist and Flavourful Pan Fried Tilapia too. This is another way we love to eat tilapia. Flavorful recipe for this farm raised fish that is easy and done in minutes!
Part of me was functioning upon a construct it and they will come mentality (probably out of self preservation) and allowance of me was wondering what the heck I was play a part wrong. This is a very quick and simple recipe that is sure to be enjoyed by anyone you serve it to. The tilapia is lightly pan-seared, rather than breaded and deep-fried, making these fish tacos a healthier alternative to many of their restaurant counterparts. You can cook Moist and Flavourful Pan Fried Tilapia using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist and Flavourful Pan Fried Tilapia
- You need 1 of large tilapia fillet, preferably skin on.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 slices of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove, cut in half.
- You need as needed of All-purpose flour,.
- It’s of Tilapia seasoning.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tsp paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of shrimp cube.
Tilapia can get a bad wrap. It's not tender and fatty like salmon, nor is it firm and flavorful like tuna. This Quick Pan-Fried Tilapia is super flavorful and so easy to put together for dinner on busy weeknights, or to add to your weekly meal prep. I feel as though I've been in a bit of a cooking slump lately.
Moist and Flavourful Pan Fried Tilapia instructions
- First, pat dry the fish with a paper towel and then season on both sides. After, cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to marinate..
- After marinating, lightly coat the tilapia fillet in a single layer of flour..
- Then, in a medium saucepan over medium high heat, add in the butter. Let the butter melt and coat the pan..
- Next, skin side down, add in the fish and immediately add in the lemon slices and garlic also. Lower the heat to medium low. Cook the fish for about 4 minutes and flip the lemon slices and garlic if they start to burn..
- Flip the fish over to the other side after the 4 minutes and cook again for another 4 minutes. After flip the fish again and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes on that side, reducing the heat if necessary..
- After cooking, take the fish out of the pan and serve hot or warm with rice, potatoes, vegetables or sides of your choice. Enjoy!.
My family has all been so busy with their own things that we don't get to sit down for dinner together as much as before. Perfect for a quick weeknight meal and so easy to make! Blackened Tilapia is an easy and flavorful tilapia recipe that is on the table in just minutes! This recipe starts with tilapia but any white fish will work perfectly! Tilapia is an inexpensive and versatile firm white fish that's a healthy choice for family dinners.