Beef stroganoff, crockpot. Beef, condensed golden mushroom soup, chopped onion, and Worcestershire sauce simmer in a slow cooker for easy beef stroganoff. Mix beef, onion, soups, mushrooms and pepper into slow cooker. Stir cream cheese and sour cream into beef mixture until cream cheese is melted.
It's hearty, rich, and unbelievably flavorful. And, the slow cooker does most of the work, making it a great recipe for those busy week nights. Beef stroganoff is a classic recipe that never goes out of style, and this crock pot version is as easy as it is delicious! You can have Beef stroganoff, crockpot using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef stroganoff, crockpot
- Prepare 2 lb of chuck roast cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion diced.
- You need 1/4 c of worchestire sauce.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
- Prepare 1 pkg of 8 sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 package of cooked egg noodles.
- It’s of Parsley.
This recipe pairs perfectly with a roasted vegetable on the side, such as parmesan roasted broccoli or honey roasted carrots. In a large skillet, brown meat in oil. Add water and seasoning mix, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender.
Beef stroganoff, crockpot step by step
- Heat a pan with some olive oil. Start to cook onion and garlic to they soften some. Add meat and seared sides, not cooking through.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot stirring well add seasoning to taste…if you feel theres not enough liquid,add more broth or water until it's liquidy but not soupy..
- Cook on high 4 hrs. Stir frequently,test meat frequently to check level of toughness. Should be melt in mouth soft by 4 hrs..
- Cook egg noodles according to pkg. Keep separate until time to serve……Do not cook noodles in crockpot,they will become too mushy bc they will continue to cook..
- Once 4 hrs is up or you are satisfied with the meats tenderness (whichever is first) add the sour cream and mix..
- Serve with noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Combine the wine, mustard and sugar; stir into the mushroom mixture. Add to slow cooker; stir to combine. I opted for a lean cut of beef: sirloin. Sirloin can still stand up to the long cooking time in the crock pot (and crock pot beef stroganoff = easy beef stroganoff) but is relatively lean compared to other cuts. While your oil is heating, add the all-purpose flour to the bowl with the seasoned.