Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken. Even though things have calmed down a bit at my house, less practices and back and forth, I still love easy meals. I use my crock pot every single week. It may sound weird to put cranberry sauce with chicken, but mixed in with barbecue sauce, it makes a sweet and tangy sauce.
I did turn up the crock pot to high for the first couple hours, then backed it down to low. Next time, we're going to add a can of chunked pineapple, per my husband's recommendation.. Place onion in slow cooker, then arrange thighs over onion. You can have Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of dried, unsweetened cranberries.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of each salt, pepper, thyme.
- It’s 1 can of cranberry sauce (or use 2 cups of my recipe).
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's original).
- You need 1-2 Tbs of hot sauce.
Combine remaining ingredients together and whisk well; spoon over chicken, making sure to get some on every piece. These are boneless, skinless chicken breasts made in the slow cooker with an amazingly flavorful cranberry orange glaze. So many of you ask for easy slow cooker recipes that use boneless skinless chicken breasts, so I thought it was about time I started sharing! We could not stop saying how good this cranberry orange chicken was during dinner.
Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken step by step
- Put chicken, onion, cranberries and garlic in Crock pot.
- In bowl, mix all other ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours (4-5 on high).
- Serve with a fresh green salad and quinoa with toasted almonds and cranberries.
Cranberry Glazed Crockpot Meatballs are a must make dinner or holiday appetizer. Nothing says holiday flavors like cranberry. These Cranberry Meatballs are the perfect appetizer for your holiday parties or even Thanksgiving leftovers! Homemade meatballs that are in a savory and sweet glaze. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce, onion, celery, salt and pepper; pour over chicken.