Popular Crock Pot Crack Chicken. Crack Chicken Casserole is great for pot lucks and get togethers. Go ahead and toss the pasta in the slow cooker with the chicken or bake it in a baking dish. The chicken mixture makes the best casserole and it is perfect when you need to take a meal somewhere.
Best of all, it uses ingredients many of us have on hand all the time. Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker in a single layer. Sprinkle the chicken with all the herbs and spices. You can have Popular Crock Pot Crack Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Popular Crock Pot Crack Chicken
- You need 2 pounds of skinless chicken breast (defrosted).
- Prepare 2 of hidden valley ranch packets (Definately two).
- You need of 3/4 cup chicken broth (water would be fine).
- You need of Tablespoon garlic salt.
- You need of Tablespoon onion powder.
- You need of 1 block cream cheese cut into cubes.
- It’s of 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used Mexican cheese blend) but you can use any kind you’d like.
- Prepare of 8 slices cooked bacon finely chopped.
Arrange the pieces of cream cheese over the chicken. Shred the chicken and stir to mix with the cream cheese. There are a few reasons why Crock Pot Crack Chicken Recipe is so good. Primarily, this is a 'dump and go' slow cooker recipe.
Popular Crock Pot Crack Chicken step by step
- First defrost two whole chicken breast.
- Mix chicken broth and both Ranch packets together in the crockpot.
- Place defrosted chicken breast into crockpot. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 7-8 hours.
- When chicken is cooked, shred the chicken and place back into crockpot. Sprinkle onion powder and garlic salt as desired. I also sprinkled cayenne (I like a little kick).
- Place cream cheese cubes into crockpot and let it melt (approx 10 minutes).
- Add shredded cheese and chopped bacon. Serve over rice or pasta. Some suggestions I’ve seen say you can use it as a dip.. I think that would be great ! It is super delicious. No joke..
- Hope you enjoy. Not my recipe…but it was so good I wanted to spread the word. .
I say primarily because you do not want to cook the bacon in a slow cooker. Hence, you will either need to cook the bacon, crumble it, then add it to the Crock-Pot at the end of the cooking process. How to Make Creamy Crockpot Crack Chicken. Ingredients you will need: chicken breasts ranch dressing mix cream cheese cooked crumbled bacon shredded cheddar cheese green onions. In the crockpot add your chicken, sprinkle with ranch and then place cream cheese on top.