Crispy southern fried chicken breasts. Boneless or bone-in chicken breasts can be used for this basic but great-tasting fried chicken breast recipe, just keep in mind that boneless chicken breasts cook faster than bone-in chicken. You can also use thinly sliced chicken cutlets , which take a fraction of the time when compared to classic Southern fried chicken on the bone. Soak In Buttermilk – In a large bowl, stir together the buttermilk and hot sauce.
A family favorite, true comfort food, and an easy dinner recipe, Easy Southern Crispy Oven-Fried Chicken, has a crispy, fried to perfection crust, juicy, flavorful meat, fewer calories and less mess to clean up than classic fried chicken. It's the sort of finger-licking-good comfort food that appeals to everyone. It's the sort of finger-licking-good comfort food that appeals to everyone. You can cook Crispy southern fried chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy southern fried chicken breasts
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half horizontally to thin them out (will make 4 total).
- It’s 2 cups of zatatans fish fry (picture below).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of the following:.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
This is half of the recipe. I would add two stirred raw eggs in a bowl. This classic recipe is made-from-scratch Southern fried chicken at its easiest. Crispy and juicy, it's sure to be a family favorite.
Crispy southern fried chicken breasts instructions
- Using a deep fryer, Heat oil to 375..
- Mix dry spices in with the fish fry.
- After you thin the chicken, dip in egg then the zatatans mix and deep fry about 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crispy..
Crispy and juicy, it's sure to be a family favorite. There's also no need for a long marinade in buttermilk, so you don't have to plan ahead. Rinse the chicken pieces with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, and stir in the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Ok, I have been searching a lot of different sites for a great friend chicken recipe and I finally found one.