Grilled chicken double sauce. Our Pellet Grill Sweet Tea Brined Chicken Wings With Double BBQ Sauce are sweet, salty, and super. The brine doesn't impart too much flavor into the wings, but rather gives notes of tea and lemon. The barbecue sauce can be adapted to your tastes, and the white sauce gives a barbecue-style flair to the traditional wings and ranch pairing.
This barbecue sauce is great on grilled chicken, keeps in the refrigerator for several days and could be frozen. You can double or even triple the recipe and use any parts of the chicken. Pound chicken breast, not to flat. You can have Grilled chicken double sauce using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken double sauce
- You need 1 of part breast of chicken.
- You need 1 Can of whole peeled tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 3-4 leaves of basil shredded.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s Pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Pasta optional for carbs.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Rub with salt and pepper set a side for about an hour. Sauteè onion, garlic for about a minute then add tomato paste. Roast the tomato paste til it turns a little dark in color. Now add the whole peeled tomato.
Grilled chicken double sauce step by step
- Pound chicken breast, not to flat. Rub with salt and pepper set a side for about an hour..
- Create a red sauce. Sauteè onion, garlic for about a minute then add tomato paste. Roast the tomato paste til it turns a little dark in color..
- Now add the whole peeled tomato. Add a bit of chicken stock about 1/4 cup so it wont dry out. Cooked for about 10 min bring fire to med low..
- Create a white sauce. Creat a roux by combining flour and butter..
- Add the milk continue stiring until roux mixed. Add chicken stock and nutmeg. Continue stiring until roux completly dissolve with the mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. "I prefer white ground pepper. Look for a creamy but not to thick texture..
- Grill the ckicken for 3 min both side. Then put in the oven for 5 to 10 min under 350f. Be carefull not to over cook the chicken..
- Assemble on the plate with pasta or any carbs or starch. Add some garnish..
- Ready to serve. Always cook with love! Enjoy!.
Classic chicken Parmesan comes breaded, fried and smothered in mozzarella cheese and then served alongside a plate of pasta. Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Turn chicken; brush with remaining barbecue sauce. Serve chicken topped with white barbecue sauce. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.