Grilled Jalapeño Lime Pork Chops. Season pork chops generously on both sides with salt and pepper then place in a large, resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over the pork chops and turn to coat on all sides. Seal bag and place on a large plate.
Remove from grill and set aside. Mix together the cilantro lime topping and brush over grilled pork chops prior to serving. Let's talk pork chops for a second. You can have Grilled Jalapeño Lime Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Jalapeño Lime Pork Chops
- Prepare 1 of large pack (about 3-4 lbs) boneless center cut pork chops.
- Prepare 1 bottle (15 ounce) of jalapeño lime dressing.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dried chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of limes, cut for garnishing.
Hands down, my favorite cut of pork chop, and the cut I like to use for this Chipotle Lime version, are pork ribeyes. If you haven't cooked pork ribeyes, you are seriously missing out on some amazingly flavorful and juicy grilled pork chops! Forget the days of dry, tough pork. In a small bowl, toss the jalapeños with the canola oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grilled Jalapeño Lime Pork Chops step by step
- Rinse, trim and pat dry your boneless pork chops………
- Place chops in a large container…….
- Add to chops your jalapeño lime dressing and dried chopped onions, turn chops over to evenly coat them…….
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning chops occasionally…….
- Grill chops on medium heat until golden brown, basting frequently with marinade, discard unused marinade…….
- Serve and enjoy !!.
A good pork chop can be treated much like a good steak. Are grilled pork chops cooked on direct or. In blender, purée cilantro, oregano, garlic, jalapeño, lemon, lime and orange zests and juices, olive oil and cumin. Pour half the marinade into resealable plastic bag; reserve other half. We love pork chops and pork cutlets in my house.