Crockpot Pulled Pork . Pulled pork from the slow cooker can be served over rice, or you can add soft bakery buns and allow everyone to pull together their own warm sandwiches. Add a container or two of deli coleslaw or potato salad, and don't forget to include some briny dill pickles as a tangy complement to the rich pork. Texas-style pulled pork simmers in a tangy chili-seasoned barbecue sauce with plenty of onion, then pulled into tender shreds to serve on a buttered, toasted bun.
Lucky for you, a slow cooker makes the drawn out process a breeze. Crock Pot Pulled Pork at it's best! This crockpot recipe is the easiest and best crockpot pulled pork you will ever try! You can have Crockpot Pulled Pork using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pulled Pork
- It’s 2 of small pork butts (pernil).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Adobo.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 15 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 bottle of beer.
- You need 1 bottle of Bbq sauce (any flavor you like) 40 ounce.
Delicious pork loin is slow roasted in the crockpot and topped with a delicious homemade barbecue sauce. The pulled pork is now ready to enjoy, and can be used for many different recipes like Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pulled Pork Bruschetta, or added to this Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Grilled Cheese. When the pork is tender and the cravings hit, it's time to decide which direction to take. With its simple rub, slow cooker pulled pork is prime for filling tacos, burritos, and BBQ sandwiches, or topping salads and soups.
Crockpot Pulled Pork instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your pork……
- Place pork into a crockpot…….
- Season pork with black pepper and Adobo…….
- Place your sliced onions around pork in crockpot…….
- Next add your minced garlic to crockpot…….
- Now comes the good stuff…. Pour your bottle of beer (no stealing sips please ! ) all over your pork……
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours……
- After the pork has cooked for 10 hours remove from crockpot and place onto a large platter……
- Drain excess liquid from crockpot…..Just leave a small amount of liquid in crockpot because your going to use that liquid to stir things up !!! .
- Gently shred pork with 2 forks and place shredded pork back into crockpot….. Discard bones and skin from pork……
- Pour your bbq sauce all over pork in crockpot…….
- Gently stir all together and cook on low covered for 1 hour……
- Stir again before serving and place shredded pork on top of toasted buns….
- Mmmmmmm……. So yummy and amazing, taste better than what you get at the restaurant !!!! Serve and enjoy !!.
Spice it up Tex-Mex-style by seasoning the warm pulled pork with a packet of taco seasoning. Pulled pork is perfect for the slow cooker. Cooking the pork low and very slow is the secret to the juiciest and most tender pulled pork. Serve the pork as is or feel free to stir in your favorite barbecue or other sauces at the end of cooking. How to make The Best Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is a big claim but I can tell you I've tried a lot of pulled pork recipes and this one is at the top of my list!