Grilled Summer Veggie Pasta with Chicken. This Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Pasta is the perfect meal too cook outdoors, take to the beach or serve when entertaining. A healthy pasta dish is just what's needed after a day at the beach, lounging by the pool or pretty much after any summer activity. Separately, grill chicken until cooked through.
Serve it warm, cold, or at room temperature, making it perfect for weeknight dinners, meal prepped lunches or even a summer BBQ side dish. Grilled Summer Veggie Pasta with Chicken. Here is how you achieve it. You can cook Grilled Summer Veggie Pasta with Chicken using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Summer Veggie Pasta with Chicken
- Prepare 6 of tri-colored bell peppers, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 of yellow onions, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 3 of zucchini, sliced.
- You need 3 of yellow squash, sliced.
- You need 2 cups of Italian dressing (protip Good Seasons Italian dressing packet with olive oil and red wine vinegar, follow the directions on the packet).
- It’s 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked penne pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of basil chiffonade.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken" itemprop="url">Selanjutnya</a> Grilled chicken paired with fresh summer veggies and garden herbs with a healthy sauce makes this a perfect summer supper that you can enjoy on the patio with a tossed salad, crusty bread and a tall glass of lemonade. Give the chicken tons of zesty flavor by using our balsamic marinade. Transfer the onion to a large mixing bowl. The flavor combination of fresh, grilled summer vegetables in their prime is no less than excellent!
Grilled Summer Veggie Pasta with Chicken step by step
- Marinade chicken in 1/2 a cup of dressing for at least 2 hours. Separately, marinade vegetable in remaining dressing for at least 2 hours..
- In a grill basket, grill vegetables on medium high heat for about 40 minutes, mixing every 5 to 10 minutes. Separately, grill chicken until cooked through. Dice chicken into cubes..
- In a large bowl, mix together vegetables, chicken, pasta, parmesan cheese, basil and salt and pepper. Enjoy!.
I made this salad several times for arriving guests each week throughout the summer, and it was met with rave reviews by all! I followed the recipe as it is written, but I would not hesitate to add other favorite bounties of summer when available. Speedy dinners are the name of the game but mean nothing if they don't pack a serious flavor punch. Grilled chicken and barbequed chicken fuel our summers. We love this bird grilled with onion, torched on a skewer, and slathered in sauce and smoked till tender.