Grilled Peaches. Grilled peaches can be served solo, but a drizzle of honey, olive oil, and sea salt will really bring out their flavor. To kick things up a notch, add freshly whipped cream, vanilla ice cream. Grilled peaches are the kind of magic that happens in a hot grill's twilight, when dinner is nearly done, and sweet fruit is the best pairing for the cold wine and ice cream destined for dessert.
A sophisticated, extremely simple recipe that's perfect for summer entertaining! Suggested toppings: toasted sliced almonds Halve and pit peaches; brush both sides with butter. Brown sugar grilled peaches are a summertime delight. You can have Grilled Peaches using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Peaches
- Prepare 2 of Large Peaches.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need 4-5 Tbs. of Caramel.
- Prepare of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s of Crushed Mixed Nuts.
- Prepare of Toasted Shredded Coconut.
- You need of Mint (Garnish).
Ripe peaches are lightly charred on the barbecue then sprinkled with a sweet spiced topping that transforms into a glaze. Perfect as a quick dessert or add it to a fresh salad. You can easily make grilled peaches without a grill using a pan on the stove! Use a grill pan or a cast iron skillet with a little olive oil.
Grilled Peaches step by step
- Cut peaches in half and place on grill. Grill until softened and grill marks have been achieved..
- Place three glass bowls on a cookie sheet and warm in oven on the warm setting. Carefully dice peaches and divide into warm bowls. Drizzle a respectable amount of honey on them..
- Smash a handful of mixed nuts in a sandwich bag. Toast some shredded coconut in a frying pan. Warm some caramel in the microwave be gentle. Start off with 30 seconds. Place a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream on top of the peaches. Drizzle on the caramel. Top with mixed nuts. Finish with the mint..
- Done deal. Serve rapidly to prevent serving vanilla soup..
Rest on a plate for a few minutes before serving. Baked Peaches Sweet, warm grilled peaches are wonderful on their own. But I think they're even better with a scoop of homemade frozen yogurt! Since I don't add a sweetener, you'll only need two ingredients to make this delicious summer dessert. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below.