BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers. Check Out Barbecue Chicken Recipe On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! This is truly one of the BEST baked BBQ chicken recipes ever!!!
These kabobs are simple to make, and delicious to eat. Skewered meat with peppers, onions, and mushrooms in a honey teriyaki sauce. Chicken thighs and legs will hold up better to long, slow cooking than will breasts which can more easily dry out. You can cook BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
- Prepare 8 of Jalepenos.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of block of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 16 of peices deli sliced chicken (or turkey).
- Prepare 16 slices of bacon.
- It’s of Your favorite bbq sauce. I prefer a sweet and spicy.
If you barbecue breasts, keep them on the coolest part of the grill (or follow this method). Make barbecue sauce: In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, water, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire, molasses, and spices. Rinse chicken halves in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in a large bowl or baking dish, coat with Italian dressing and evenly season with Neely's Barbecue Seasoning.
BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers instructions
- Mix the cream cheese, shredded cheddar, salt, pepper, and onion powder in a bowl..
- Cut the stems off of the jalapenos and then cut them in half lengthwise. Then remove the inside stem and seeds. You should have 16 jalapeno boats..
- Using all of the cream cheese mixture, evenly divide into each jalapeno boat..
- Then wrap each boat with a slice of deli chicken and wrap a slice of bacon around that..
- Place all of the jalapeno poppers on a greased shallow baking sheet in an oven preheated to 400°F for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and set oven to broil. Pour bbq sauce over each popper and then broil for 2-3 minutes..
The oven has the power to quickly turn chicken pieces into crispy, slightly charred BBQ goodness for a not-boring chicken dinner any time of year. This recipe is super simple with just five ingredients (including the salt), but a shortcut changes this BBQ chicken from basic to brilliant. Turn chicken; brush with barbecue sauce. It's fun for me to have my family together so I can prepare their favorite foods, like this saucy barbecued chicken. Discover how to cook BBQ chicken like a pro.