Argentine Red Shrimp Crepes. The simple Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp is making significant strides within prawn markets across the globe, and are becoming commonplace within many people's fridges. Argentinian Red Shrimp, Patagonian King Prawn or Wild Red Shrimp? Argentine Red Shrimp is wild caught in the South Atlantic off the coast of Argentine.
Argentine Red Shrimp is wild caught in the South Atlantic off the coast of Argentine. Argentinian red shrimp is still a relatively new addition to the UK Seafood market when compared to other crustaceans; however, that means very little because import numbers are beginning to grow as more and more people find out just how good the shrimps actually are. When you compare the cost and meat content of other shellfish, it seems as. You can cook Argentine Red Shrimp Crepes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Argentine Red Shrimp Crepes
- Prepare 8-10 of shell-on argentine red shrimp.
- It’s 4 of crepes.
- It’s 1 bottle of clam juice.
- It’s 1 of ⁄2 stalk celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare To taste of salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- It’s To taste of parmesan cheese.
See more ideas about Shrimp recipes, Recipes, Red shrimp recipe. If you are looking for a good Argentine red shrimp recipe or two you have come to the right place. Below are recipes I created using our Seatech's Ocean Kitchen brand Argentine Red Shrimp. Click on the a link below to go to the recipe.
Argentine Red Shrimp Crepes instructions
- Clean shrimp, reserving shells. In a small pan add shells to clam juice. Simmer for 15 minutes and strain, reserving liquid. Discard the shells and put the reserved liquid into a pot..
- Add celery and simmer for 10 minutes then rise to a boil. Add shrimp, reduce heat and simmer for ONE minute then strain, reserving liquid, and put shrimp and celery in ice water to chill, remove. Cut shrimp into three pieces..
- Melt butter and add flour gently cooking for three minutes. Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Whisk in milk and cook until smooth. Add 4 oz reserved clam juice, simmer, and taste. If the sauce is too thick, whisk in more clam juice as desired..
- Remove about 3/4 cup of sauce, set aside, and keep warm. Into the remaining sauce, stir in shrimp and celery, then remove from heat. Assemble ASAP to not overcook shrimp..
- Fill crepes with the mixture, fold and place seam side down in a broiler proof plate or pan Spoon over the reserved sauce and sprinkle cheese as desired. Broil until lightly browned..
- Served with a white wine..
Rosemary Skewered Shrimp These Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp are the most delicious shrimp you will ever make! Using Argentinian Red Shrimp, garlic, butter and lemon, this simple recipe is packed full of flavor! Thank you to Kroger for sponsoring this post! This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kroger. The opinions and text are all mine.