Yummy Tortilla Chips. Late July Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips That Are So Good You Can Taste What's Real. Be The Life Of The Party With Late July® Snacks! Much better than the tortilla chips you buy at the store.
I used flour tortillas that I cut with a pizza cutter to make them uniform.. Homemade tortilla chips baked in the oven with just a little olive oil and salt cook up to crispy perfection! Squeeze a little fresh lime juice when they come out for a boost of flavor, and serve with your favorite salsa, dip, or use them to make nachos. You can cook Yummy Tortilla Chips using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Tortilla Chips
- You need 4 of Tortillas.
- It’s of Other necessities.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
Yummy Tortilla Chips They are delicious! Cut tortillas into as many pieces as you like. Cut them, for example, into thirds. Pour as much oil into a pan that will give the tortillas enough space to float freely.
Yummy Tortilla Chips instructions
- Cut tortillas into as many pieces as you like. Cut them, for example, into thirds..
- Pour as much oil into a pan that will give the tortillas enough space to float freely..
- Heat vegetable oil/deep fryer to about 180 degres Celcius/356 degrees Fahrnheit..
- Put some of the tortilla pieces in the oil (make sure you don't put in too many at the same time).
- If you use thirds, each piece will need about a minute. Turn them over halfway through. (when in the pan they don't seem to have much colour but once you take them out they'll be nice golden brown).
- When taking them out, let excess oil drip off. Put them on a plate covered in paper towels to dry..
- Enjoy these tortilla chips on their own or with a salsa or a sauce/dip of your choice (they're very nice with sweet chili sauce!).
- Let me know what you think ;).
Delcious crispy tortilla chips baked in oven which makes it healthy and crispy. This chips is not only easy to make but makes a great snack for kids. You can serve it with guacamole or hummus. I have a serious addiction towards mexican cuisine. I love their spread and food.