Stove top BBQ Ribs. Very yummy, sticky, easy stove top BBQ ribs. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes. Place soup mix, bbq sauce, water and Tabasco sauce in a large sauce pan.
Believe me, when your dinner guests taste these, they'll think they're cooked in the oven or on the barbecue for hours. Give these delightful ribs a try and … The Best Stove Top Pork Ribs Recipes on Yummly Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. You can cook Stove top BBQ Ribs using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stove top BBQ Ribs
- You need of Spare Ribs.
- It’s of vegetable oil to coat bottom of pan.
- It’s of Sofrito.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of Sazon.
- Prepare of Adobo approximately 1 turn around the pot.
- It’s of Goya Tomato Sauce.
- You need of Knorr's Garlic Cube.
- Prepare of Knorr's Onion Cube.
- It’s of Dried Oregano.
- You need of Dried Bay Leaves.
- You need of Kraft BBQ sauce which ever flavor is your favorite (I use the thick and spicy original).
- You need of boiling water you'll need enough to just cover the ribs.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Pork ribs are always best on a grill or smoker, but that doesn't mean you can't cook them indoors when the need arises. You can cook stovetop ribs right in your favorite frying pan, though the actual technique varies depending on whether you're cooking bone-in ribs or country-style. If your ribs have a thin membrane over the bones on the backside, remove by carefully sliding a knife under membrane and then peel.
Stove top BBQ Ribs instructions
- If your pack of ribs is a slab cut them into individual pieces..
- Heat a large heavy bottom pot with lid on medium heat. Add Oil and Sofrito. Once oil and sofrito start to sizzle add sugar and then add the ribs. Brown ribs. Lower heat to a medium low cover and cook for approximately 30 min. Ribs start to release their own liquid it's not a lot..
- Add enough water to just cover the ribs add remaining ingredients except the bbq sauce, stir to combine. Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hrs. Add bbq sauce cook for 30 min. Enjoy..
Meanwhile, assemble the dry rub for the ribs. Heat a skillet on the stove top til almost smoking. Coat bottom of skillet with vegetable oil and brown ribs on both sides long enough for a crust to form. This stove top barbecue pork ribs is my family's favorite barbecue ribs. My family doesn't like eating pork, especially my husband.