Oven Crisp Zucchini Fries. The Best Food Always Starts With The Best Ingredients. Try The Tasty Ore-Ida® Fries Today! Add flour to a pie plate and whisk in some salt and pepper.
Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise and then in half crosswise. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Place flour and eggs in separate shallow bowls. You can cook Oven Crisp Zucchini Fries using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Crisp Zucchini Fries
- You need 3 of zucchinni.
- It’s 2 of eggs, well beaten.
- It’s of Flour for dredging.
- You need of Italian Bread Crumbs enough for what you have sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil or non stick spray.
- You need 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Dip zucchini slices in flour, then in egg and then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere. Yes, you can freeze the baked zucchini fries in a single layer on a baking sheet to use at a later date. The texture of the vegetable may be mushy after thawing, however. Now it's time for the long-awaited baked zucchini fries.
Oven Crisp Zucchini Fries step by step
- Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Set aside..
- Slice zucchini into rounds or strips like fries. I cut mine into about 3 inch long fries..
- Dredge zucchini in flour..
- Dip pieces into beaten eggs, coating evenly..
- Roll zucchini thats been dredged and dipped in egg into bread crumb and cheese mixture..
- Coat evenly..
- Drizzle with oil or spray with non stick butter flavor spray..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown and tender..
- Serve as side dish or snack with favorite dipping sauce..
They are crispy, crunchy, addictive and surprisingly easy to make! To begin, simple slice your zucchini into circles or long strips. Either way works fine but we prefer the strips! Next, dip the zucchini into eggs then into breadcrumbs. Oven baked zucchini fries are sticks of zucchini that are breaded and baked (or fried!).