Veggie Ramen (instant). Well known for its delectable noodles and sauces, Thai Kitchen serves up vegan instant ramen in both a package and a bowl. Flavors include Thai Ginger, Spring Onion, and Garlic & Vegetable. This one-pot recipe is a tasty way to jazz up ramen!
Vegetarian Ramen Broth (Instant Pot) TheSkinnyFork.com. A delicious homemade vegetarian ramen broth that comes together in no time at all and makes use of the instant pot for all the 'hard work'. Prep Time: Thank you to Mike's Mighty Good for sponsoring this Veggie Heavy Ramen Soup recipe!. You can have Veggie Ramen (instant) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Ramen (instant)
- You need of ramen.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of Spices: Ginger, Garlic, Peppercorns, Salt.
- You need of Veggies: Few carrots, green beans, cabbage.
- It’s of Mushrooms 3-4 medium sized ones (baby bella).
- It’s of Chili oil or Sesame Oil.
- You need of Spring onions.
- It’s of (Optional) Eggs.
I've had a very busy schedule these days with my book launch so I rely heavily on quick, healthy, and hearty meals. Ramen is one of my all-time favorite comfort meals and having tried so many I can be quite picky, so I was thrilled to discover @mikesmightygood instant ramen with the thick noodles and rich. "Easy ramen" is a funny term for a from-scratch recipe, since there may literally be nothing easier than boiling water in an electric kettle and stirring it into a styrofoam cup to make instant ramen. The problem there, of course, is that the result sucks. I'll say right away that this recipe is not as easy as that.
Veggie Ramen (instant) instructions
- Bring water to boil. Use 2 cups per pack (80g) of ramen to make it soupy..
- Add salt as per taste. Note that this needs a bit more salt to balance the flavors. Adjust accordingly. Still better than instant flavor packs..
- Add Ginger, Garlic, Peppercorns + any other spices you like. sidenote: I don't like getting ginger/garlic pieces while eating, so I put them in tea infuser to take them out easily..
- Add veggies you like — cabbage, few carrots/green beans/corn etc. Add mushrooms. This is what gives the main flavor..
- Add few drops of chili oil. It has very unique flavor. You can also add few drops of sesame oil for extra flavor..
- After boiling veggies for 10-12 mins, finally drop in ramen. It only needs 4-5 mins to fully cook. Check instructions on your packet..
- Add chopped spring onions and (optional) egg soft boiled or fried + slightly runny. Enjoy it hot..
Get in my belly, now ! I always have a few packs of dry ramen noodles in my pantry for emergency lazy meals like this one. Well known for its delectable noodles and sauces, Thai Kitchen serves up vegan instant ramen in both a package and a bowl. Using a slotted spoon, transfer solids to a blender. Stir purée back into broth in pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat.