Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style. Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style This recipe is of my mom. If you cook this, please don't forget to comment and post your own dish's pics. Oven-baked chicken recipes make life easier without sacrificing our favorite Southern flavors.
While chicken breast recipes are great, we tend to go for the unexpected choice. Wash the chicken well in cold water and set aside. Place all the marinade ingredients except the oil in a blender or food processor and process to a paste. You can cook Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style
- It’s 4 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 3 large of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil (to grease the baking pan and to add in the marinate).
This oven baked Chicken and Rice recipe has captured the hearts of people all around the world! The rice absorbs the chicken juices as it cooks, adding loads of flavour. Not all ovens cook at the same temp so modify your oven temperature a few degrees up or down if needed. It's an easy chicken wing recipe but it ain't fast.
Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style step by step
- Mix all the ingredients and rub the chicken pieces. (You can place cuts on the chickens, so the chickens get all the flavours).
- Leave the chicken as it is for 10 minutes..
- Then keep the marinated chicken in the fridge for 2 hours-to overnight (as wished).
- Keep the Chicken in a baking dish or griller and bake for 360°F for 40 minutes or grill for 45-50 minutes..
How To Make Oven Baked Chicken Thighs. Prepare sauce: In another bowl, whisk together the olive oil, both mustards, honey, garlic, and red pepper flakes until well incorporated. Add chicken to remaining barbecue sauce. This is the most popular of all chicken breast recipes that I've ever published. It's a JUICY Oven Baked Chicken Breast sprinkled with a magic simple seasoning then baked until caramelised.