Grilled Corn and Bacon. Unwrap and spread with the remaining bacon butter. Grilled Corn Salad with Crumbled Bacon is a great way to enjoy grilled corn without it getting stuck in your teeth! The combination of grilled corn, bacon, bell pepper, and fresh herbs is irresistible.
Topped with bacon, Parmesan, and oregano, grilled corn on the cob is an easy and delicious summer appetizer. Grilled corn has always been one of our favorites each year and this Grilled Bacon Corn on the Cob just brings it to a whole new level! With fresh corn, butter, McCormick® Black Pepper, and Stubb's® Original Bar-B-Q Sauce , this would be a great dish to bring to a summer cookout. You can cook Grilled Corn and Bacon using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Corn and Bacon
- You need 2 ears of corn.
- Prepare 4 slices of thick bacon.
- Prepare To taste of seasoned salt.
Once corn is manageable, cut off alls the corn into a large bowl. Shuck corn ears and brush […] Wrap strips of bacon around the corn kernels on each ear; fold the husks back over the bacon and kernels. Tie the husks down with butcher string; repeat with all ears of corn. Stir corn into bacon mixture and let corn just warm through.
Grilled Corn and Bacon instructions
- Pull back the husk on the corn. Remove the silk..
- Add the bacon.
- Carefully add the husk back into place turn over and do the same on the other side of the corn. Then carefully put the husk back into place and tie with twine..
- Add to the grill. Rotate every 15 minutes for an hour..
- Keep the grill around 300 degrees Fahrenheit..
- When the bacon is done add the seasoned salt and I hope you enjoy!!.
Season with salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, a few chopped dark green onion tops, olive oil, and rice vinegar. Toss the corn in a large bowl with the vegetable oil, salt and black pepper. Wrap each piece of corn with a slice of bacon, starting at one end and spiraling around the cob, overlapping the bacon slightly. Tuck the end of the bacon under itself to secure it. Place the corn seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.