Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce. Try them with our Marinara Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
I tried both mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese over top of the meatballs and both work fine. Crock Pot Baked Pasta with Meatballs. This crock pot recipe is perfect for any day of the week because the slow cooker makes it so easy! You can have Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce
- It’s 1 bag (2 pounds) of frozen meatballs.
- It’s 2 packs (6 ounce) of pepperoni bites.
- It’s 2 jars (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Hot cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Toss it all in the crock pot before you leave for the day and come home to dinner waiting. Serve it with a salad and you have a complete meal. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and serve with spaghetti or any other pasta you have on hand ! Enjoy ! In blender, combine undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, green peppers, onion, garlic, sugar, salt, oregano, basil, chili powder and pepper.
Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce instructions
- In a large crockpot combine : frozen meatballs, pepperoni bites, pasta sauce, black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, sliced onions and minced garlic, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- Spoon a hefty amount of your delicious meatball / pepperoni bite pasta sauce over your cooked pasta, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and enjoy !.
Pour half the mixture into crock pot. Add pork and pepperoni to remaining tomato mixture in blender container. Stir in meatballs until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in meatballs until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spray the inside of the slow cooker with nonstick.