GRILLED PRAWN with sweet sauce. "These savory-sweet shrimp skewers are easy to make and cook in just a few minutes," says France C. "They are perfect for summer weeknights or weekend dinner parties. Prep the sauce ahead of time for an even faster dinner. However, use what you have on hand." How to cook prawns? Sweet pepper sauce with grilled prawns is really delicious.
Cook this recipe with a photo! In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, chili sauce, green onion and Sriracha. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. You can cook GRILLED PRAWN with sweet sauce using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GRILLED PRAWN with sweet sauce
- Prepare 700 gr of Prawn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soysuce.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamom.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 5 clove of garlec.
- Prepare 1 cm of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauve.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
Place shrimp on oiled grill rack. Sweet Chili Shrimp Skewers – perfectly grilled shrimp on sticks, marinated with Thai sweet chili sauce. These shrimp skewers are so easy to make and so delicious. To prepare this easy recipe, add peeled garlic, ginger, roughly chopped spring onion, chilli powder, salt, sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice and coriander leaves into a blender and make a fine paste.
GRILLED PRAWN with sweet sauce step by step
- Marinated the prawn with ingredients. Lift for 10 minute.
- Chopping onion,garlic and ginger.
- Saute onion,garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add other spices. Simmer until ticked. Add butter the end..
Drain shrimp, rinse under cold running water, and blot dry with paper towels. This Grilled Shrimp recipe is designed to make the most of cooking shrimp on the BBQ. TEXTURE – from the crispy surface of the shrimp and little golden bits of garlic in the butter sauce; FLAVOUR – from the smokey char from the BBQ, seasoning on the shrimp, the shrimp itself and of course, butter, butter. Sriracha sauce is one of my favorite sauces to use on everything and this was just as I hoped very spicy and sweet. I marinated my shrimp in this and then grilled.