Shrimp in the oven. One of my favorite walk-in-the-door meals is shrimp, roasted until hot and juicy, tossed over a quick bowl of pasta or shredded zucchini. The beautiful thing about shrimp is that, even if you're starting from frozen, they don't take but a few minutes to cook. Here's how to cook shrimp quickly and easily in the oven — such a treat!
Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Alternately melt butter with garlic in a small microwave safe dish in microwave. Stir lemon juice into butter mixture. You can cook Shrimp in the oven using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp in the oven
- It’s 2 of table spoon soya sauce.
- It’s 500 gm of large shrimp.
- It’s 3 of gloves of garlic or garlic powder.
- You need pinch of Italian spices.
- Prepare pinch of coriander powder.
- It’s pinch of Cumin powder.
- You need 2 of table spoon lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of table spoon olive oil.
- You need 3 of dried red pepper.
- It’s 2 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s pinch of crashsed black pepper.
- You need of As you like green onion.
- You need slice of add some lemon.
How To Cook Shrimp In The Oven: To bake shrimp in the oven, simply: Pat the shrimp dry. Blot with some paper towels to remove any excess moisture, especially if your shrimp were frozen and have just been thawed. Toss with oil until the shrimp are evenly coated, either in a mixing bowl or just directly on the baking sheet. Oven roasted shrimp is a recipe that is easy to prepare for a quick appetizer or dinner.
Shrimp in the oven instructions
- Clean the shrimp open the back with scissors and devein the shrimp..
- Marinate shrimp in the soya sauce, oil,lemon juice and spices..
- Add lemon slice, red pepper and put in the oven for 200 degree until it colour change to red.
- Serve with salad and rice if want..
Hot & juicy shrimp baked in the oven come out perfectly every time. Enjoy with just salt & pepper, or serve with your favorite cocktail sauce! When we have last-minute guests or I'm looking for an easy dinner to get on the table quickly, I turn to one of my favorite ingredients- shrimp! For example, my favorite Roasted Shrimp Recipe cooks on a sheet pan where the prawns are highly exposed, where heat and air can readily circulate. Spread shrimp on a baking sheet.