Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks. Now add your drumsticks to the pan and thoroughly coat each drumstick with the melted flavored margarine. Serve with yellow rice, refried beans and enjoy !!! This roasted chicken drumsticks recipe couldn't be easier!
Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Add drumsticks and toss to coat. Simple Oven Roasted Chicken Drumsticks made with butter, garlic, herbs, and more. You can cook Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken drumsticks .
- You need 4 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
Easy but tasty oven-baked drumsticks sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. An overnight marinade makes this chicken practically fall off the bone.. Put the chicken and onion in a large bowl and sprinkle with the taco seasoning. Drizzle with the oil and toss well to coat.
Oven Roasted Taco Drumsticks step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken drumsticks……(Price on chicken does not reflect how much I really paid !).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees……
- In a large baking pan melt your margarine in the oven that you preheated……Remove pan from oven when margarine has melted (about 5 minutes)……
- Next add your taco seasoning, black pepper and garlic powder to the melted margarine……Mix well….
- Now add your drumsticks to the pan and thoroughly coat each drumstick with the melted flavored margarine……
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 1 hour……
- Serve with yellow rice, refried beans and enjoy !!!.
Oven baked chicken legs are a simple dinner the whole family will love. Just trim, pat dry, simple spices, and bake them in the oven. Just trim, pat dry, simple spices, and bake them in the oven. You will have perfect crispy, juicy chicken legs every time with these easy step by step photo instructions. In a large zip-top bag, combine flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, paprika and black pepper.