Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce. Learn how to make delicious barbecued chicken for lunch or dinner on your grill. For juicy meat, coat breasts in barbecue sauce and grill; to cook faster, grill pieces. So let's talk about how to grill chicken breasts with barbecue sauce.
Reserve the leftover marinade to brush chicken while grilling. Since grilled barbecue chicken is so simple, it's surprisingly difficult to really nail…until today, that is. Just in time for summer, the very best grilled BBQ chicken recipe! You can cook Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 cup of barbeque sauce.
Grilled BBQ chicken can be tricky to master: chicken is notorious for drying out & BBQ sauce can quickly turn into a sticky, burnt mess on the grill. The most tender, juicy chicken grilled to PERFECTION, smothered in a thick, homemade BBQ sauce. You can also make this ahead of time! Summer is not one of my favorite seasons.
Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce instructions
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place them in ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for atleast an hour or overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 mins and brush a layer of barbeque sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat the brushing sauce every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- It will take 15 to 20 mins to get even cooking..
- Serve with some extra sauce on top with mayonnaise and barbeque sauce sauted vegetables.
For starters, I like sweater season. Because I can typically sneak in an extra serving of fries underneath my clunky grandma sweaters. Combine sauce, honey, mayonnaise, garlic and ginger. Add chicken fillets to bowl and until well coated with the marinade. Grilled Chicken Marinade Fast & Easy Grilled Chicken Marinade.