Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and white cheddar. Slather on bread and form sandwiches, then set aside. In a sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Next, in a separate bowl, combine cooked shredded chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing and minced garlic. Heat a griddle or large, cast-iron skillet over medium heat. With the greased sides facing out, build sandwiches: bread, cheddar cheese, chicken filling, blue cheese crumbles, American cheese and bread. You can have Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of Buffalo chicken dip.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ball of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Sourdough bread.
- It’s of Butter or butter spray.
Not that anyone needs a recipe for a grilled cheese sandwich, but I think this buffalo chicken grilled cheese is special enough to warrant its own post. For starters, it's extra hearty with the addition of shredded chicken. Combined with a tiny bit of sour cream, spices, and zippy buffalo sauce, this sandwich falls squarely in the comfort food category. How To Make Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese instructions
- Prepare a buffalo chicken dip (I found one on here).
- Butter or spray frying pan. Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread, place on frying pan. Add buffalo chicken dip and a few slices of mozzarella cheese. Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread, place that side up on sandwich. Flip as needed. Enjoy..
Be sure to scroll down for the full recipe! Combine – In one bowl mix together the butter, garlic powder and parsley. In another mix the chicken, hot sauce and blue cheese. Make – Spread the bread with the butter mixture and add cheese and the chicken. It combines everything awesome about buffalo wings in between two buttery cheesy slices of bread.