4th of July London Broil. I make it like this because I hate it cooked any other way. Buttery London Broil with Slobber Knocker sauce. But London Broil is actually much better from a Flank Steak, which is long grained and thin.
London Broil is a method, not a cut of meat, regardless of what that little sticker the butcher puts on it says. Usually it's flank, shoulder or round. A London Broil is the easiest way to make a steak. You can have 4th of July London Broil using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4th of July London Broil
- You need 2 pounds of London Broil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ground paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra Virgin olive oil divided.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 4 of medium white sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- You need to taste of salt for celery.
Pizza Hut Taiwan is now serving a literal ramen pizza. There are dessert pizzas, breakfastpizzas and, thanks to Papa Johns U. I usually buy one or two and freeze them for when the mood strikes. London Broil is so flavorful that it's great served a variety of ways: traditional, as a cold and slightly chewy protein snack (think beef jerky), or as a nice topping for a robust salad.
4th of July London Broil instructions
- Preheat oven 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a cast iron skillet and add half the olive oil.
- Cross-hatching cut top and bottom of London Broil.
- Add the spices to a bowl.
- Mix and add sugar then mix well..
- Add the spice mix to the top and bottom of the London Broil.
- Add the London Broil to the skillet and brown both sides..
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes and add around the London Broil and season the sweet potatoes with the rest of the spice mix..
- Add stick of butter on top and Put into oven.
- After 30 minutes cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the oven till potatoes are tender..
- Slice the celery. Add juices to a pan, and heat. Then add the celery to the juices and sauté for 7 minutes. Add to the London Broil as desired. Some folks don't like celery..
- By now the London Broil has rested for 10 minutes. Slice and serve..
- I hope you enjoy! Have a happy and safe 4th of July!.
This ramen steak bowl is an easy way to use leftover steak or London broil. It's an easy meal with an international flair. Leftover chicken is pretty easy to use-either in a casserole or just as is cold. Food Network Kitchen's London broil recipe is perfect for an outdoor dinner on the grill. Stater Bros. is rooted in the American tradition and proudly celebrates a rich legacy of service to this great nation.